It's All about the Journey, Baby!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OMG! It's My Blog From The Past!

From years of blogging absence, I am back in an attempt to put my now dulling writing skill to practice.

As of now, this site is empty, I deleted old entries (except for my first ever post) because I'd rather not share what I wrote years ago. I am that embarrassed. Ha ha!

Note to self: change your writing style and subjects.

I'll tell you why.

Well, in all fairness, my past self made my present self laugh, but I'd rather not have my future self delete entries of my present and past selves, same as what my present self just did to my past self's posts. This time maybe I'd be more careful, less personal, and less emotional.

Anyway..

As of now, site is reformatted using stock template. When I find time, I might even customize this. But for now, I'll leave it like so and see what happens.

Now, question to self is, when will I seriously begin blogging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home